Terms and Conditions
The term ‘StrexCell’ or ‘Strex’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10060 Carroll Canyon Road, Suite 100, San Diego, California, 92131. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Strex’s prior written consent.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged once the order is placed. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours (except during holidays), however, the order may be delayed depending on the quantity ordered and our inventory. If we are not able to ship within 24 hours we will contact you by email.
All orders are shipped via FedEx.
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is a flat rate. Before the final checkout page, the cost of shipping will be shown and you have the option not to complete the order if you for any reason change your mind. Sales tax may be collected for non-labor items in California.
Strex warrants these Strex Equipment Products to be free of defects, material, and workmanship, for one (1) year from the original purchase date defined by Strex’s shipping invoice date. For all stretching, freezer, and pressurizing systems.
Before returning your product, please contact Strex to identify the reason for the problem; whether defect on the product or operational mistake. You must ship the defective product at your expense. We will pay return shipping. The product should be packed safely in the original packaging. If you have not stored the box, one can be supplied to you at an additional cost, or confirm with Strex about approved packing material. The cost for repair of the defect parts caused by shipping will be charged to you. This warranty does not include shipping, removal, installation, or any other loss caused by the defective product such as data or your time but not limited to those.
This warranty does not cover:
- consumable parts, stretch chambers, and lids.
- derivative effects including data, labor, and your expense.