Programmable Controlled Rate Freezer
Great for iPS and ES Cells!
Programmable for -1°C/min and other profiles to reach -80°C without liquid nitrogen
Compact design suitable for individual benchtop use small enough to fit in a biosafety cabinet
High viability cryopreservation of cell samples
Employs a Stirling Cooler refrigeration unit
• Employs a free piston Stirling Cooler System, which does not require to add
refrigerants such as liquid nitrogen to the system
• Reduces the running cost drastically
Compact design, approx. height 16″ x width 12.5 x depth 8.5″ (excluding handle)
• Lightweight with compact design for individual benchtop use
• Can be placed on a safety cabinet or biological isolator
Removable sample freezing block
• Sample blocks are replaceable
• Custom design of the block is available
Data management on a PC
• Custom freezing profile can be configured
• Temperature can be monitored and recorded on a PC
• Monitoring of temperature at three points, at top of the rack, bottom and sample.
Optional heater is available
• Shorten the time to set the system temperature to the room temperature. Not for sample thawing.
Power: AC 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
Temperature Control: PID Control
Refrigeration Unit: Stirling Cooler
External Size: H 16″ x W 12.5″ x D 8.5″ (excluding handle)
Number of Housing Blocks: 1
Communication Port: RS232C (Freezer) USB (PC)
Electric Consumption: 200 W
Weight: 12.7 kg
Required Attachments: Laptop Computer (Included)
Our typical Cryocell model has a capacity of 55 cryogenic vials (0.5-2 mL size) with up to 1 mL sample volume. Other models are available which expand the capacity of the Cryocell System to 100 samples with 1 liter for the total sample volume. Custom sizes and designs are available at no additional charge. Please contact us today for more information on how we can customize your needs.